The graduates and equivalent (Three year degree course) of recognized university are eligible for the admission in the college. A bachelor degree course in any discipline passed candidates of Binod Bihari Mahto Koyalanchal University under 10+2+3 or 4 pattern or equivalent there to.
According to Bar Council of India securing at least 45% marks (in case of SC/ST/OBC 40% marks) in the aggregated will be eligible to appear in the Entrance Examination which are held to select candidates for admission to LLB. Semester – I of the college.
1. Admission will be given to those candidates who are selected in entrance examination.
2. The candidates of SC/ST/OBC/ Minority will be admitted as per the regulations of the university.
3. 50% seats are reserved for Minority community. If the seats are vacant, it will be open for other categories.
4. Application forms duly completed must reach the college office on or before the last date fixed for that purpose.
5. Five copies of passport size photographs be submitted along with the application form.
6. Students migrating from other universities are required to submit migration certificate along with migration fee within one month of being admitted. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of admission.
7. The applicant must prove that he is a graduate from a recognized university by producing original Bachelor’s degree, original mark sheet and original college leaving certificate (C.L.C.). The original degree and mark sheet will be returned to the student but the original C.L.C. shall not be returned in any case.
8. The photocopy of caste certificate in case of SC / ST/OBC candidates.